Oh, I have to admit that I love horror and a certain amount of violence. It
gets the adrenaline flowing and scares the crud out of me, and i get a rush. If
I still get a rush from it, and I play the same amount at the same level, I
suppose I’m not getting terribly desensitized. :)

Teresa

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read."--Groucho Marx