It's called neuropsychiatric when that happens, and many of the fast-occurring changes take place in one's frontal lobes, where thinking and decision-making are made. Though how we know that, or even how we can feel ourselves thinking as we develop is hard to say. It is hard for us to feel how our brain develops both naturally and with expanding amounts of information. I made a mistake of befriending a particular individual who played one style of game for a very long period of time that it literally was the cause of me having to terminate our friendship.