Hi Dallas,

sorry for sure that you had that experience. I've also heard from a lot of
people with really short turn-around times, so not sure what the deal is there.

Not sure where you are but I wonder if this might be a regional thing?

Just some thoughts…

Thanks, and enjoy RR2!

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!