hi cara, not sure why. but i am far from the only one to have these
problems. and it seems strange, when it only takes a day to send it
down, should only take a day or two for them to sort things out, and a
day or so to come back. but it didn't. so not sure what they are
doing. lol. i'm in australia, btw. as i said though, i have no apple
store here. at least, not an actual apple store. we have a few apple
repair places now, but not actually an apple store. which is annoying
as hell.
my nearest apple store is over a thousand miles away. but even so, it
should not take that long for them to get the shipment, replace / fix
it, and send it back. but they seem to sometimes .. forget they have
it. lol.
oh well.

regards:
dallas