blaire technology is a microsoft authorized refurbishing company. the hp elitbook 6930p and the dell latitude e4310 when they were sold they were not inexpensive machines at all. they were in dell and hp's business and enterprise stores. so blaire technology group takes 3 to 4 year old high quality business machines and does a very thorough refurbishing job on them. Now if this were an inspiron or one of the consumer walmart machines from dell or hp gotten at walmart then yes the parts would be cheap and it would not last long. but for the most part blaire resells business high quality machines.

using windows7 laptop