LOL. I used have a similar attitude toward school. In my Freshma and Sophomore years of High School anytime I would walk through the school corridors I would mentally hum the cave or Tartarus theme from the NES game Battle of Olympus. Then anytime I was in class with a particularly unliked teacher I would mentally hum the boss theme from the same game and consider every instance when said teacher didn't address me for the answer to a question as a strike to the boss' weak point. Of course getting out of that class when the bell rang was my victory over the boss. LOL.

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:56 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Psychology of First Person Shooters

I remember after I moved to my horrible new boarding school playing the game
rampage on the Amigar.

For those who don't know, rampage is a game where you play as  either a
gorilla, a lizard or a giant wolf man and must destroy the city by tearing
down buildings. Believing that I was smashing up my new school was rather
good fun, particularly since it was a cracked Amigar coppy with a cheat
screen I had infinite lives so couldn't be killed by the puny tanks and
hellicopters sent against me! :D.

Bewaree the grue!