Hi everyone, I just upgraded Swamp to the latest version and I can’t believe
how much harder it is, especially to lose all our rep at such a high level and
to only have a stupid ax to fight with.  I used the rep I had to go on
missions, but after some symbles person kicked me from one, and dying on
another, I only had enough rep to buy back some ammo for my glock.  When I
think of all the hard effort I and other players have put into  building up our
rep over the last 2 years, I feel as though getting this far has been a
complete let down now I only have an ax.  It’s like hc mode, and has taken all
the fun out of the game.  I’m over 200 in levels, 1 hit gives me bloody
clothes, and when I run out of ammo, and try to use my ax, I die in about 2
seconds.  So my question to you and aprone is, how am I meant to survive if I
keep on dying and don’t have enough rep to get better weapons or even ammo for
my glock?  I’m on map 2 right now, and can’t even make it back to map 1 alive.

It’s such a shame this has happened, especially as I was looking forward to
playing the game non-stop over the holidays.  What do other people think to the
changes?  Oh and while I remember, if anyone has any tips on surviving with
only an ax, and avoiding bloody clothes, could they please let me know.  Many
thanks from Lori.