I have speed and sneaking maxed out as well as points in streeker and armor, but my rep is still very low. I go on 10 crate missions, then when I come back I buy as much ammo as I can for my glock as well as an mp5, leather jacket and ball cap, and that's pretty much all that rep gone, so when I run out of ammo I'm back to square 1.

I just think it seems pretty drastic to take away all our rep just for an item loss bug. It's also very sad the whole game comunity has to suffer because of all those hackers and cheaters out there.

-----Original Message----- From: ryan chou
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 7:22 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new version of swamp

if you want to survive with the axe, there is a way of doing it
there's a certain way to backpetal while swinging so that you can keep
hitting the zombie, but it can't hit you
it requires a lot of timing, but its doable
another option for you is resetting and putting points in to speed
and sneaking to max both, then putting points in to the glock and
possibly health and armor
or get enough rep to buy yourself a silencer and kill using that until
you can find loot to sell to get more rep
also on the issue of rep, this is why even a whole day after the new
version came out I still haven't joined a mission, so I can get back
up to a decent amount of rep through killing and selling loot
hth