hi. one note, maybe you haven't used this command, perhaps you don't
even know it is there. lol. but in stead of going to your desktop then
tabbing over to your task bar, simply press windows T. this will jump
you to the first item on your task bar, from where ever you are.
anywhere in the system at all. so no need for multiple key presses,
when that one command will take you to your taskbar quickly.
then, also, another handy feature of the taskbar, is the ability to
use windows key, along with 1 through to 0. so, for example. lets say
i have firefox in the first position on the task bar. just press
windows key and 1, from anywhere in the system, and firefox will open.
also, if it is already open, and this is rather handy, pressing that
command will switch to it's window. so no having to alt tab through to
find the firefox window, just press the windows key, and the 1 key.

just thought i'd put this out there, as people may or may not know of
these commands, and how much easier they make things in windows.

Dallas