LOL, perfectly said! Dead right. Windows 8.1 is my windows, and
nothing else but going forward will do for me now.
The accessibility in windows 8 / 8.1 blows the pants off 7, let alone!
XP! Hahah.
And anybody that says narrator in windows 8 isn't getting good,
obviously hasn't actually bothered to sit down and use it for a while,
too see just what Microsoft have done. They have made it close to a
screen reader in and of itself! And in the case of windows RT, it is.
OK, it's not up to the VoiceOver standards in OS X, but it's trying,
and I think it will get there in the end. Considering where narrator
was in windows XP, then in windows 7, ... windows 8's narrator is a
massive improvement. And it actually works. I've actually sat down,
and used Internet explorer, and a few other apps, with narrator. It
is, in fact, quite usable. OK, I'm not about to replace NVDA with
narrator, LOL. but it's a good effort, and a good start towards what
it needs to be.

and Windows XP feels so old to me now. I mean, come on, ... no start
menu search? LOL. How, late 1990's, / early 2000's. Hahah. So last
decade!
Dallas