hi. it's not only  that Thomas, the question has to be begged. how
much are people willing to pay for such games? i mean, if they think
they are cheap in the sighted world, think again. call of duty, every
time a new one comes out, is like, 50 bucks. or more. lol. so i mean,
at the least, you'd have to charge 50 to 100 for such a game, to even
begin to pay yourself back for all the work you do alone. now
personally, if you were to make such a game, like minecraft, or
something similar, or perhaps call of duty, i'd lay down 50 bucks for
it. no problems.  as long as it's high quality, and has huge
replayability, i'd go for it for sure. but most people in the blind
community won't pay that much. hell, they quibble over 10 bucks for a
game on iOS. lol. so what do you imagine they'd do if you suddenly
came out with, oh, i have a new game guys. .. by the way, that'll be
50 dollars, please. lol. they'd shy away from that to be sure. so from
that point of view alone, let alone the facter of much fewer, gamers
in the audio games community to create for, puts a damper on major
game creation. not that i am saying don't do such a thing, but i can
see where it's hard for you guys. you have to live, after all. that
tends to cost money, and lots of it. specially these days. lol.
Dallas