Hi Dark,

Once again those are some good points, and I agree classing the game
as Anime is to stereotypical. I also agree with your brother that
Japanese anime is much more creative than what Hollywood and the BBC
are putting out these days. I have not seen that much Japanese anime
myself, but what I have seen tends to be high quality and can be
pretty much anything as you pointed out.

I forgot that adult oriented anime is called Hentai, but that is
beside the point though. I was merely wanted to point out the fact
that anime can be anything even pornographic in some cases. Its not
just your stereotypical ninja movie or a movie about high tech robots
and spaceships. Japanese anime can be comity, science fiction,
fantasy, horror, romance, etc.

Cheers!