I don't know why it doesn't start automatically others, it just was that way for me all the time.

Best regards
Sarah

Am 07.09.2014 16:51, schrieb wayne17a:
Hi when I start mushz I have to use alt f and down arrow to alter so I don't
know how you got it to start automatically

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Sarah Haake
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2014 1:24 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problem with Mushclient

Hi,

I wanted to do that first. The problem is, that Alter Aeon is loaded
immediately when I start this copy of Mushclient, even if I directly click
on the .exe file and not on the desktop icon. And I don't really know how to
close Alter Aeon completely so I can open a new world without having extra
clutter on the screen. Or is there a way to prevent Alter Aeon from loading
automatically?

Thanks and best regards
Sarah