There is a way to set mush to automatically open a world on startup,
but I don't use mush regularly and I'm not currently near my windows
machine to figure it out and post instructions.  Next time I fire it
up I'll try to remember to write an autoconnect guide or something.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com