Hi Jody,

No, its not impossible. However, for a semi-pro or pro job I think
that any game that is developed in English for a largely English
speaking group of gamers should attempt to get the spelling and
grammar as correct as possible. The easier it is to read/listen to the
more enjoyable it will be for the gamer to play.

It  is actually for that reason why I don't play a lot of the Japanese
games. I just find the translations too cumbersome and difficult to
listen to so find the games not worth my time and energy. I have
better things to do than to figure out what a game is saying in some
foreign language, or sort out the mess of its translation from
Japanese to English.

Cheers!