Hi Phil,
Actually, for the moment I wouldn't be converting Montezuma's Revenge to
C++. Just new titles. Once Montezuma's Revenge was selling and I had the
new engine in place I could port Montezuma's Revenge to C++.
As for Raceway I am still on the fense on changing it's code base anyway
just as I am not real happy with coding in VB. The ff support is one
reason, but I'm just not plane cut out for VB type languages. I've never
liked them all to well.