From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:25 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a polite request.

Hi Ishen.

Some scrolls don't work, either because the scroll fails or because the
enemy is resistant, the level of the scroll will give you an idea, but some
enemies are specifically resistant. As I remember polymorphing the drake is
either impossible or very, very unlikely sinse it would make the fight too
easy.

As to jobs, shamans have one of themost powerful abilities in the game, the
curse ability, which will elp a lot against the drake, lightning is a good
spell to use too. The problem with shamans however is that the only races
who can be shamans are goblins and ogres. Ogres don't make good shamans
sinse their intelligence is so low and magic damage and amount of mana is
based on intelligence, while goblinns are physically not strong as a class
so make sure you have some healing methods handy if you go that route. Also
be careful using the tribal totem to turn into a bear sinse as I remember
there was a problem with the game resetting all your character's stats after
they were morphed back to their initial values, which made them very
ineffective.

Necros are great. just keep ice blasting the drake in the noggin, though
again look for ways to weaken him too.

As to buying the game, I'd recommend it, it's got a full 25 floors and twice
as many jobs and races, it'll take you hours to complete just the once and
if you thik the drake is bad, wait until you see some of the bosses further
down.

Beware the grue!