To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2015 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A rare one from me: an idea for a game based on Castaways and Lone Wolf

Hi Milos,

My initial thought here is this is a good idea in concept. However,
unfortunately we need more than just an idea to be able to  program
it. We need to know more about the mechanics of how the game is to
work, what objectives there are, and so forth. At this point the
concept while good is a bit vague to me. I'd like to have a more
detailed outline of the game to consider coding something like this.

Cheers!