Hello Azck. I must agree here. Inform 7 is much more powerful than
Adrift. However, for the novice or for the non-programmer who wants to
make a text adventure game, Adrift is a good starter.

When I started planning the games I'm working on I made a choice to go
with Adrift because I wanted to get the games out and not have to deal
with learning a programming language of sorts.

I had a choice between tads or Adrift and I ended up going with Adrift.

However, when you look at such classics like the infocom games you can
see the power of Inform style games have to offer. Adrift cannot come
close IMHO, but again, there is that learning curve for me.

* Zachary Kline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-01-20 22:33]:

--
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of
transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it