There are wi-fi dongles for the pi, but I've not used any, so can't speak to how easy they are to configure. Jacob has though, and based on his comments on the raspberry-vi list, it wasn't difficult. Here at home, I have 2 wi-fi routers in the house, and a 48-port hub that everything plugs into from the whole house, so we've got plenty of network connectors to play with, so generally, the only things that we use wireless for are the cell phones and tablets. Everything else gets a wired connection, though I have to say, installing new ethernet jacks in the bedrooms is a bit of a task, even with sighted assistance, it's a bear to get all those colored wires in the right spots, and make sure none are stripped back too far, so that we don't get touching bare wires which can cause any manner of trouble with a connection. :)