For a lot of these games I would really be happy with tts for the
menus or something. Like some of the dragon ball z games would read
the menus or how the mkb games would say the char name when selecting.
I am not asking for a separate game I just wouldn't mind if these
games came with tts and maybe a couple other things that could help
us. Really makes me wish I could start a main stream game company that
could possibly go somewhere.

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762