Hi Steven.

I admit I've been missing Tom quite a lot myself.
I first met him in 2005 when I subscribed to this list, indeed I think he was one of the first people to welcome me, if not literally the first. We had a lot of conversations on this list, on the usa games list, and the audiogames.net forum, and we exchanged private emails as well. Tom is definitely someone I counted as a friend, and what is really sad is that there have been so many changes in my life this year that I would've loved to discuss with him, such as my marriage.

Heck even now my lady will run into an author like Elizabeth Moon or one of Dean Koontz books and I'll say "that was one of Tom's favourites, he recommended it"

It's odd, I still sometimes open my email and expect something from Tom, or indeed start a month and expect one of Jim Kitchin's reports and then a good natured rangle over whether Tom or I got the top spot for most messages sent that month :D.

Just like Jim, Tom is definitely missed.

All the best,