The domain was for renewel for quite a while.
Then it wasn't at all.
Even a couple months before it went, I powered the site just to see what happened. According to the site last september the paypal was still active and you could still buy usagames stuff.
You could download things and view old news.
I am unsure who has copywrite access or whatever but obviously no one related to tom cares enough to keep his company active.
There were never any updates on his site.
The last message we got from him was a year or so before he went and the sit wasn't updated even then. Saying that, he was on the audiogames forum, its unlikely much is left, but if he had a twitter, chances are thats still up, those never close down, ever. Your digital ghost will continue to be online never changing till the internet's own vulchers make a meal of it and turn it into another bot farm.