To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I am remembering Thomas ward

Thank you. I was gone nomail from the list and came back to find this
out. I forgot where I heard about it, but was very very shocked as I
did not think he wouldn't recover. In fact, he'd just gone in to the
hospital when I left the list. He and Jim were always present and
always had time for those on the list. Is anyone hosting any of his
games? I was saddened since I fully intended to buy The Sarah Game and
I wanted the one that featured Angela Carter too, but due to ongoing
upheaval and turmoil in my own life and finances it never seemed the
right time. Very,  very sad indeed! He is definitely missed around
here!