Hi Tom,
>From this I assume you have a description of the layout of the original
levels of MR.
Did you get them off the Internet or do you have the game?
Will there be a change in how many levels you will produce?
I think the actual maps will make the game more interesting for those who
have sighted friends who still have the visual game.
Once the Order of the Phoenix game is out I will be very tempted in doing
new maps for Sarah to match those in that game.
Maybe by then I will have an answer from Jo about it!
But I won't hold my breath.
Phil