If you want me to explain something (very) nasty, here it goes:
I had *everything*, I didn't even have an email account at the time,
and everything was up to date and working. And I at the time didn't
even think of downloading or uploading anything. And. I must've picked
up a trojan or something, cuz in the middle of the night my comp
started pretty much going to these weird sites; I'd wake up and I'd be
at adultsupercash.com or something, and/or have weird file mp3s like
what_the_hell_are_you_doing.mp3, it was a really nutsy song about some
hacker and all this stuff, it was pretty weird.
And so much more happened, weird things I had to in the end reformat,
and that didnt work either; the idiot kept coming back! And it wasn't
some nightmare that happened; this actually happened. It was weird,
scary, and most of all, maddening.