Here are some answers. If you have a question without answer, feel
free to ask again.

1. Would it be possible to have more chapters in a future release? I
think there are many possibilities to create them in a way that the
difficulty rises slowly with each chapter, so that you can learn every
aspect of the game.

Yes, and I'll try to add an in game tutorial so that the game can be
learned without having to read the manual, or at least the very first
steps.

2. Oh, and I found the homepage of soundmud and though I don't speak
france very well I realized that there is another game wich is more
like Diablo. Is an english version planned for this game?

Yes, I will translate it soon. This game is far less complete than
SoundRTS and still far from Diablo. The only aspect of Diablo I
transfered is the fact that you just have to select a monster and then
press and hold the action button to go to it and kill it in 2 or 3
hits, or you flee with the arrow keys. This seems simplistic but it
may be fun. And there is a little randomness in a few parts of the
game (like in Diablo or Nethack). But it lacks many things yet. For
example there is no inventory, no potions, you just use different
weapons that you find.