Hi Robert,
That's some very good points. That would be a good way to advertise, and
get some greater exposure for our llittle nitch market. The problem is,
as you pointed out, the sighted folks out there have a very limited and
narrow view of blindness anyway. Most stereotypically some us up as
having guide dogs, where a cool pare of shades like Stevie
Wonder, we can read braille, and some of us have super human hearing or
something.
They don't often think about the ability to use advanced screen reading
software to use our computers let alone know about audio games.