Hi, Gamers I play week 5 of Jim's NFL and won 37 to3 the redskins had 3 points
and the Eagles had 37 points whichincluded a safety.  The eagles also dominated
the line of scrimmage pushing the redskins back on allot of yardage sometimes I
used blitz, goal line long run at times and short run.  for the offense I use
the bread and butter offense witch was run pass run pass.  Then I switched to a
delaware wing tee which I ran the ball and passed a few times.  Then during the
2 minute warning I used an aireal attack and threw the ball all the time. Plus
I used the power eye at times as well.
So there is week 5's winnings I will report week 6 and game 2 of the baseball
game when finished playing them.
your friend,
Jason