Hi TJ,
Typically in Jim's Football game a simple goal line does wonders for
holding down the aposing teams offense. However, I do different
defensive plays depending on what I think the aposing team is going to
try. If I think they are going to do a running play I will try say a
goal line. If I think they are going for a pass I will do a defensive
pass formation in hopes of intercepting, blocking, or finding someway to
defend against the pass I think is coming.
 Needless to say in my last game the Chief's made only one field goal. I
beat them 16 to 3. As of this morning the Cowboys have a 7 and 0
undefeated winning streak. I'm now number one for the NFC championship.