Hi Jason,
Now, that would rule. An online football game would rock between two
players like us. I really enjoy a game when it is challenging. Sometimes
the AI games don't have enough inteligence to really do the right plays
or learn from mistakes.
For example, in a couple of games back the other team's quarterback
tried to do a pass at the 5 yard line. I never would have called a play
like that, and I thought then as I do now that was a stupid play. Well,
for that team it was faital. The ball was intercepted with in 10 yards
of the end zone, and I drove the ball home for a winning touch down.
In a game I played in a previous season the quarterback was around the
same place when he tried a pass and I sacked his rear back into the end
zone for a safety. Hardy har har har.