From: Thomas Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 3:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Kitchensinc games was Message to the list.

Hi blind guy,,

> Out of all 25, I like monopoly, baseball, football, pong, and bopit is
> pretty cool too.
> End quote

Yeah, I really like Monopoly 7and NFL 3 myself. Out of the Kitchensinc games
those are probably the two I play the most. Of late I have gotten in to
playing hangman allot. I am not a great speller, but I have always had a bit
of a knack of solving those kind of word puzzles.
Yesterday I got 7 out of 10 words correct in hangman. Pretty good odds.
That is a 70% accuracy. Sometimes if I am altogether with the program I can
get as high as 100 % accuracy.

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]