Hi Thomas,

If you are correct and soon no one will be able to play my games, well that
might be a good thing for you.  You know because people will be looking to buy
some games to play and perhaps maybe even yours.  So it might be a good thing
if you would stop worrying about my games and work on finishing A! game! or two
so that you have them to sell.

BTW I am sorry that my 25 free games for windows are not of high enough quality
for some.  I have been working on them for 25 years and have done the best job
on them that I can.  Really sorry that that is not good enough for some.  I do
know though that they make me happy and I have heard from thousands of others
that say the same.  And I do appreciate that very much.

BFN

     Jim

Yes Sir, that's what I do, purposely put out crud games and put my name on
them. Thank you very much.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920