Hi  Charles,
Yep. That is what I do. I have some special edditions of games I
brailled up myself using my braille writer and dimo tape,because getting
it baught in accessible format is like impossible. You can buy Monopoly
in braille but you won't find Indipendant Living Aids carrying the Lord
of the Rings special eddition, Star Wars Collecters eddition, etc.
You'll be lucky to find good old classic Monopoly in accessible format
at most places which is sad enough let alone all the special versions
Hazbro puts out.
One day I do have plans of converting those board games to computer
based games once games like Monty and Raceway are finally out of my
fricking hair.
yeah, I know Jim's Monopoly offers the Lord of the Rings board which I
created for it, but it isn't the same as getting the special rules, game
pieces,and matching cards to go with the board.