From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 11:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Monty updates.

Hi everyone,
This is just a quick update note for everyone. As of the 11/10/2007 test
build of Montezuma's Revenge the game now limits you to four swords and
four potions at a time. For example, when pressing the w key it will
tell you that you have 1 of 4 swords, 2 of 4 swords, etc. the potion
key, p, will do the same thing. That allows you to know how many you
have and how close you are to the maximum limit.
In addition, if you jump to grab an item such as a potion or a sword
which will cause you to have too many of that item Sapi will announce
that you have, "too many," and then the game will cansel the jump and
grab option leaving the sword or potion in place to get at a later time.
So let us assume you have 4 potions and try for a fifth one. It will
cansel the jump, and let's say you get injured in a room below that room
and use a potion. You can then back track to the previous room and take
down that potion you couldn't get before.
Also I have just corrected a bug with burning ropes. As of todays build
if you jump left or right and run into a burning rope it will result in
an instant death.
Just thought you guys would like a early heads up of some of the changes
you can expect in the up coming beta.
Cheers.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]