Hi Folks,
I just found out about the Hogwarts castle from  the Order of the Phoenix
game from this video just posted.
http://video.the-leaky-cauldron.org/video/912
I do not plan to alter the Sarah game based on this information since the
changes mostly move  rooms from one floor to another.
Here is the list for your information:

What's on the Floors in the Order of the Phoenix Game
Based on architecture drawings of the Hogwart's castle
Ground floor,
great hall
Grand staircase
Centaur Divination Classroom,
Basement level,
The Kitchen
Hufflepuff  common room
Dungeon level,
Potions classroom
Potion professor's office
dungeon
Slytherin common room
First floor,
Transfiguration professor's office
Transfiguration  classroom
History of Magic classroom [
Muggle studies classroom
Second floor,
Moaning Myrtle's room
library,
Restricted Section of the library
Third floor,
Defense Against the Dark Arts professor's office
Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom
secret passage to sweet shop
trophy room
armor gallery