I don't think we'll ever see no more text games, they'll always be about
there will be a demand for them I think. There's thousands of them out
there.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of ari
Sent: 15 January 2008 17:56
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Huge gaming news!

I agree, The text ones are just borring web browser stuff you just click

through, sims is really million times deeper. Even with games like
Battrick
and so on, I find it difficult to carry on being thrilled, I'm sure
most, if
not all of us would rather play the football, cricket and strategy
management games that are sold commercially which have bril sounds and
music
as well as online playability. The reason why so many internet stuff is
still text-based is probably because for many people the net is too slow
or
propper online gaming is difficult to implement, but sadly the future of

online games is really moving towards fast virtual environments like
Second
Life which are inaccessible. There is now even a virtual online sports
game,
nearly like second life, where you control the life of a sportsman, not
just
playing sports, you also sort out his finances, buy cars for him, date,
get
points to be allowed in more fashionable nightclubs, etc, and most
people
with no accessibility worries would rather play those, so would I, but
of
course that's not possible without sighted help at the moment. Ari

[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]