Hello Thomas.  What I don't get is that people want more advanced games, but
they just want sidescroller games.  I myself want rpg games and more advanced
games.  I know that some people may not like three d games, but isn't that a
part of what makes the games fun?  there may be some frusteration, but thats
all a part of the game.  I really want to see these tomb hunter games come to
life that you are making.  Please don't discontinue your game making because of
a few people that can't appreciate them.  I really like the demo of monty.  I'm
sorry that the copyright issue got in the way, it would have been a great game.
 Keep up the good work.  Have a blessed easter.  Ron.