Ok I do want different types of games.
I suppose though the 3d games probably are my main type I want to play, arcade 
being second to that, card, casino board games being third, side scrolers are 
probably the last of the things I probably would like, I don't mind them but 3d 
is my prefured style if that is anything to go on.
At 06:24 a.m. 23/03/2008, you wrote:
>As to why some people want to move ahead to the 3D games and some people 
>want side scrollers, the answer is very simple.  Let me ask you, do you want 
>only 1 type of game?, or would you be willing to have different types of 
>games on your PC.
>
>---
>Laughter is the best medicine.  Look around you and find a dose.
>----- Original Message ----- 
>From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
>Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 5:06 AM
>Subject: [Audyssey] sidescrollers and third games
>
>
>> Hello Thomas.  What I don't get is that people want more advanced games, 
>> but they just want sidescroller games.  I myself want rpg games and more 
>> advanced games.  I know that some people may not like three d games, but 
>> isn't that a part of what makes the games fun?  there may be some 
>> frusteration, but thats all a part of the game.  I really want to see 
>> these tomb hunter games come to life that you are making.  Please don't 
>> discontinue your game making because of a few people that can't appreciate 
>> them.  I really like the demo of monty.  I'm sorry that the copyright 
>> issue got in the way, it would have been a great game.  Keep up the good 
>> work.  Have a blessed easter.  Ron.
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>
>
>---
>Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]



---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to