Ehrm, perhaps, though I'm not sure if the one that ships with windows is
that great. I tried it once...it was ok for one word things, but for
sentinces, it wasn't that great. Has anyone heard of the game hey you
peekachew? Its actually really neat, and if it would only talk, it would be
a very accessible game. it was for the nintendo 64. I stil own and play it
today, with a bit of sited help at first...but I stil play it alone
sometimes.
You talked to a pokemon, and the pokemon did things. Really a neat game-
check it out on gamefaqs.
Actually gamefaqs appears to be down, the first time I've ever seen that
site down.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 2512 mb DDR ram(
hopefully!), Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive