From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] psp gaming

Hi Tom.

No, I'm not jose. I'm Clement. But I figured I'd answer these questions
anyway... as I'm a psp boy myself. lol.
Games we can play... there's a list below.

Mortal Kombat: Unchained
Darkstalkers Chronicle: Chaos Tower
Streetfighter Alpha 3 max

There are a lot of other games that are playable. Sports games mainly,
but
as I mainly tend to focuss on fighting and action games those are
probably
the best guarantees I have for you. The rest are all beat em ups or hack
and
slashes, so I can't guarantee anything. If you need more just let me
know. Regards to the UMD, you don't even need to press the home button.
All you
actually need to do is turn the psp off then eject it.