Hi,
It works with all Java SE appplications that use the standard Sun JRE,
and were built using the Swing user interface components. Since Swing is
the standard Java user interface that makes most Java apps accessible
with the Java Access Bridge at least as far as Jaws 9 is concerned.
Other Windows screen readers have been slow to adopt support for the
Java Access Bridge.
that said there are some other toolkits out there. The best one actually
ships with Eclipse. If a Java developer uses Swift Java Windows will
actually be drawn as standard Win32 controls. As a result Jaws, window
Eyes, NVDA, etc can use those apps without the bridge.