Right now we're barely into Burnbarrel Blvd. I don't think we've got the
levels to do much there yet, so I've stopped progress in the dungeon for a
while and have been working on sidequests and collecting rare gear and the
like for the last few days. I can't even begin to imagine soloing hobopolis,
lol. You've probably seen the wiki, the hoboverlord has roughly 25000 HP. I
can do, to a fairly strong mob, about 700 damage in my full spell damage
gear. It would take me something like 35 battles to defeat him, and that's
only if I could get initiative every time and if he doesn't have massive
elemental resistance. Lol that's just insane. Almost sounds like something I
would do.