Oh yeah, I looked at a couple of the wiki entries for the bosses, haha.
That's why I was hoping the damage was cumulative, Hodjmen is supposed to
have upwards of 25000 HP, which is pure insanity if he's even half as strong
as well, any of the hobos in the area, and I'm sure he's a lot stronger than
most of them. I might be able to take one with careful buffing and if I can
completely max out my spell damage, right now I'm missint the pair of tiny
naughty sorceresses I need, that would give me another 200% spell damage.
Then I'd be doing roughly 1k damage a spell, so it'd only take me 8
saucegeysers to take down on of the bosses. I would probably need the muscle
boost for HP though. Thank god I bought all those potions of temporary
gr8ness back in the day, lol.