Hi Parham,
Ah, now I do understand a little more why your friends might be into
cracking. Last time I checked there were some U.S. trading laws that
prohibits  the selling of certain computer hardware and software to your
country. Not only that, but the U.S. dollar is worth a lot more on the
international exchange rate than the Iranian Rial.
Acorrding to my currency converter it says one of my games is worth
about 35000Rials in Iranian currency. That is a boat load of money just
for a simple game. A new computer pre-loaded with Windows Vista would be
a nightmare with that kind of international exchange rate.