most of my sounds are from the web, www.therecordest.com
www.findsounds.com.
Some of them I get from sighted game disks, I have about 5 10 dollar cds and
anobher copple recorded by friends.
I also have tapes of a disk but no way to transfer em anywhere.
Some I have from friend's private servers, although I was lucky there to get
those.
Some were sent to me again I was lucky there.