Hi all,

Just wondering, when I go to the blind games forum registration page
and agree to the terms, I registered and clicked the submit button.
There was an appatchi error, and I tried a second time. This time,
there was no submit button.

Also, I attempted to download the test game setup, only to find that
the zip is somehow corrupt. I for some reason can't open it.

Thanks.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]