I apologize for the mishap. I set up the website myself and have nothing but
problems. I don't think I've ever had so much trouble. I'll turn off
registrations for now and just give direct link to the program. At any rate,
this is in regards to my TestGame application. I made a post earlier asking
if anyone could test the program. Please see the "game testing" thread.

Here is the link to the game: www.blind-games.com/TestGameSetup.exe

Let me know if this test game runs. See the original thread for more
details.

Thank you!
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]