Well, still no luck with this testing application. I still get a don't
send error. I guess I'm the only one with the don't send errors now
because everyone else got it manually. Can someone send me the links
to get this stuff manually? If I have to I will.

Thanks.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]