De: "Bryan Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 31 de Julho de 2008 04:56
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] my oppinion to the game marked

We already knew Raceway more than likely wasn't going to be out this year.
You've told us nothing new in that regard. In fact much of your message
simply stated and restated the obvious. It's no secret that we've lost many
developers over the years, and I can assure you it's not only because of the
amount of Emails they received. As Thomas pointed out in another message,
folks came in to write games and discovered it to be harder than they
expected. It's not our fault if they decided it wasn't worth it. I'm sure
that if more blind people were to get interested in the audio gaming market
we might possibly be able to create something almost as productive as the
mainstream gaming community. I know for a fact that the combined comunities
of AudioGames.net and the various mailing lists isn't the entire blind
gaming population. Of course part of the problem could be that many
developers seem stuck on making card games or simple sports or racing games,
when what many peopl are wanting is a more involving title. So it's no
surprise that blind folks ight be losing interest. That's why I'll always
respect Thomas for trying something new. I can assure you that had I the
mathematical skill necessary I myself would be attempting to design games,
but as I've said before math was never a strong point of mine, so
unfortunately I'll have to leave it to folks more skilled than I am.
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.